1. The National Weather Service tells us that today is going to be mostly sunny with a high of 34ºF, followed by a partly cloudy evening and a low of 14ºF.
2. A meeting of the B.I.G. Needham Pod starts off today at 10 a.m. BIG is a support group for smart local women working. They meet at The Center Cafe today. Want to know more? Head to www.believeinspiregrow.com for more info.
3. If you've read "All Souls: A Family Story from Southie" recently, then the Wellesley Free Library may have something of interest to you: the WFL Evening Book Group. They meet today to discuss Michael Patrick MacDonald's book at 7 p.m.
4. There is a Needham Farmers Market Planning Meeting tonight, for those curious. They are planning their second season, and are kicking off those plans at 7:30 p.m. tonight at .
5. How's your spine? According to the event page, the Alexander Technique: Principles for improving posture and relieving pain has been studied worldwide for over 100 years by performers, athletes, and others. Want to get some help? At 7:30 p.m., head to the Warren Building for the $45 class.