1. It's looking warm but a little rainy out there during the day--a 60 percent chance of showers, so says the National Weather Service. Temperatures will range fro 49ºF by day to 30ºF by night.
2. Throwing a party to which no one comes is no fun. Prevent that, by telling us about it! Head over to the Events Calendar, click "Add your Event" and fill out the web form. It will be in the running for a Five Things, and if you send the link to Grahame.Turner@Patch.com, we can consider it for the front page!
3. Singer and pianist Jack Craig is playing at Waterstone at Wellesley this afternoon. It's a free show, open to the public, and starts at 2 p.m., but they prefer you call ahead, 781-235-1614, to RSVP.
4. If you have already signed up for the Parenting Your Teen Through a Jewish Lens course at Temple Beth Shalom in Needham, 670 Highland Ave in Needham, then it meets tonight at 7:30 p.m. If not, contact Raylea Pemstein at 617-559-8708; firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the course $155 for individuals, $250 for couples.
5. You may not think of your kitchen as a culinary destination, but after today's free Date Night Class at the Whole Foods Market, which starts at 6 p.m., you just may think differently. Registration for the class is required, so email