1. There's a chance of some snow this week, although today's weather report looks more like rain. A 90 percent chance of showers by day, 90 percent odds of showers by night, according to the National Weather Service. Temperatures expected to fluctuate between 42ºF and 45ºF.
2. Join other residents in talking about what interests you via a blog right here on Wellesley Patch. Other bloggers write about real estate issues, Social Security, fashion and other subjects. Write about almost anything, as much or little as you want, as often as you like! Questions? E-mail Grahame.Turner@patch.com.
3. To help those affected by Hurricane Sandy blowing through in New Jersey Knowledge Beginnings has been hosting a --which is still accepting donations. Head to Knowledge Beginnings during their regular hours with your donations.
4. Want to support the Needham Food pantry? Have a few extra canned goods lying around? Well, today, join Wingate at Needham in Supporting The Needham Food Pantry. They'll be collecting all day, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
5. Newton's Dahlia (97 Union Street) is hosting their 8th Annual Handmade Scarf Show tonight. 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., the show features work from renowned textile artists across America including work by Carter Smith, Leni Hoch, Hillary Gifford, Hulda Bridgeman, Loominus, Betsy Giberson and others.