1. Pretty much, it's going to rain says the National Weather Service. 90 percent chance during the day, 100 percent in the evening. They're expecting between half and three-quarters of an inch during the day, two to three overnight. Highs of 61ºF and lows of 56ºF.
2. While the parents may be getting excited for Wellesley High School Graduation, the senior class may be more excited about the All Night Party 2013. After graduation at 5 p.m., which will likely be indoors given the weather forecast, the party itself starts at 9 p.m. at the High School.
3. Tonight! The Longwood Opera presents: "The Elixir of Love." In which a traveling snake oil salesman conjures up a magic love potion. See its effects on a love triangle! Laugh at the light-hearted melodies! Enjoy the Wild West setting! Tickets are only $23, and curtains open at 8 p.m. Christ Episcopal Church in Needham.
4. Someone's hitting the big 3-0 this weekend! It's the Carter Center for Children, and they're throwing a 30th Anniversary Party. 2 p.m. Saturday at their Needham location, help them also say farewell to their co-founder Barbara Carr. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact them for more info.
5. If you ride a bike once, you cycle. So if you hop on a second time, do you re-cycle? Find out at Bicycle Re-Cycle Day in Wellesley. Between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Sunday at St. Andrew's Episcopal Church, they will take any old bikes you happen to have--and even sewing machines. The equipment will go to Ghana and to kids without bikes in Worcester, Mass. Questions? Contact Dennis Wood at either 508-277-7513 or email@example.com