1. Mostly sunny by day, mostly cloudy by night, with highs of 76ºF and lows of 51ºF, according to the Natioanl Weather Service, this is what today will do.
2. You have a lot to say, about things going on in town, about things going on at work, about things you are passionate about. We want to know what you're thinking, and we want to help you get that message out. It's not just the Events Calendar or the Announcements, we want you to blog too!
3. If you're looking for that perfect, slightly used T-shirt, Community Council Thrift Shop is open again today. Stop by 570 Hillside Ave, Needham to find deals on “new to you” clothing and small household items. Head in through the left doorway to pick up, or the right doorway to drop off. See the event listing for more information on donations.
4. You have always wanted to know more about the Capes, I am sure. Fortunately, there is an expert coming to town: Michael Perry plans to discuss the New England Capes at Waterstone at Wellesley. Call 781-235-1614 to RSVP.
5. In memory of Laurie Ann Gerber, is hosting their Annual Vegetarian Pot Luck. Gerber died of cancer in 1995, aged 18--this pot luck is in her memory, and will also have some educational elements about nutrition and health issues. For more information or to reserve a spot contact Jeanne or Joe Gerber at 781 444-8461.