1. The rain may be going away. The National Weather Service predicts a small chance of showers (about 20 percent) and decreasing clouds in the evening. Temperatures should range between 72ºF and 51ºF.
2. If you're feeling like a transition is needed, then perhaps you should swing by the Transitions Needham: Job Search Support at the Presbyterian Church in Needham. It kicks off at 9 a.m. with coffee and a chat.
3. Certain things simply go together, like . This afternoon, 4 p.m., The Residences at Wingate are putting on a wine and cheese mixer, and all you have to do is RSVP by calling 781-455-9080.
4. “Midnight Ride, Industrial Dawn” local author Dr. Robert Martello is coming to Waterstone at Wellesley (27 Washington St, Wellesley) for their author series. The talk starts at 4 p.m., and it's free. They just ask you call ahead to RSVP: 781-235-1614.
5. It takes two to tango, but what about the time? Perhaps you should try Tango on Wednesdays. That's at least what Dance Republic, recommends. Try their $15 class at 8 p.m. tonight.