2012 was another big year for the business scene in Wellesley. Openings and some closings, as well as a well-serving olive oil shop. Here are some of the most-read stories on Wellesley this year.
- Selectmen Grant License to Open Restaurant at 978 Worcester St.
- Olive Oil Shop Serves Needs of Wellesley Square
- Swellesley: Jimmy’s Café to Close Jan. 31
- Roosters Old Fashioned Barber Shop Opens in Linden Square
- Upper Crust Pizzeria Woes Deepen (which lead to )
Do you agree with this list? Disagree? What did you think were the top stories this year?