The following is a press release from Justine's Table:
NOW OPEN: JUSTINE'S TABLE RESTAURANT IS METROWEST'S NEWEST B.Y.O.B. DINING DESTINATION
WELLESLEY, Mass. (November 8, 2012) – Owner Gordon Breidenbach is pleased to announce the opening of Justine's Table, a new all- American restaurant on Route 9 (978 Worcester Street, Wellesley). Named after a courageous, caring nun and family friend who saved lives of many soldiers during the first World War, Justine's Table celebrates our nation's regional fare with a warm ambiance, quality American fare, friendly service, and tableside presentations of desserts and salads. The restaurant's warm décor is accented by a rich mahogany bar (right now, the restaurant is BYOB), wine caddy service, a baby grand piano, fireplace, and menu featuring classics from our nation's seven culinary regions, flavored by ethnic diversity.
Menu highlights include a Certified Black Angus NY Sirloin, Seafood Linguine, Oysters on the Half Shell, Crab Cakes, and a delicious Brick Chicken dish with handmade sides. Desserts will change daily, but the Cheesecake Cocktail will be a Justine's Table favorite, served elegantly in a martini glass with chambord and strawberries. There are daily soup specials, a bar menu, and a children's menu as well. Guests are invited to inquire about the restaurant's exclusive "100 Club"
program, providing them with a variety of benefits including wine caddy service and storage.
The restaurant is now open with the following hours: Friday and Saturday evenings 5-10 p.m.; Mon-Thurs. 5-9 p.m. (Hours are subject to change; Sunday hours will be posted before Thanksgiving.)
Highlights of the restaurant:
- Warm "supper club" atmosphere, with a rich candle lit mahogany bar, sophisticated ambiance, and a warm fireplace.
- Exceptional service by experienced servers
- Wine caddy service store your favorite wine or beverage in the restaurant's temperature-controlled wine locker
- Bring your own beverage service (for now)
- Baby grand piano, setting the mood for an evening to remember.
- Tableside presentations of decadent desserts and hand-tossed salads
- Simple, wholesome ingredients and Massachusetts sources whenever possible
- Private dining for up to 60 guests in the restaurant¹s function room
Opened just before Veterans Day, Justine's Table is a tip of the hat to our nation's military and Gold Star families. Justine's courage, dedication, and family loyalty, inspired the management team to name the restaurant after
her. A portion of the restaurant's proceeds will be donated to veterans groups and military causes.
For more information, visit http://www.justinestablewellesley.com and on
Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/JustinesTableWellesley
Call for reservations at 781-772-1488. Justine's Table is a proud member of the Metrowest Visitors and Tourism Bureau and two local Chambers of Commerce.