We hope you will join us for a very special evening at the Massachusetts Horticultural Society's Gardens at Elm Bank.
This event is in support of The Garden to Table program. In its second year, the program is dedicated to teaching people of all ages and all levels of gardening experience to learn how to grow, cook, preserve and enjoy healthy local food.
Cocktail and Spring Food Tastings
The evening will feature signature cocktail tastings from The Sage Inn and Lounge in Provincetown. Bully Boy distillers, Cono Sur Winery, and the Mayflower Brewery. Wonderful spring tastings will be offered by local chefs from Pepper's Fine Foods, Off The Vine, Cuisine Chez Vous and The Catered Affair.
Tod Dimmick of Tasting Times will be auctioning off some very special and unique items
1) Pamper yourself!
Two nights at the famous Pitcher Inn, a relais and chateau in Warren Vermont. Included are breakfasts, a dinner for two and two massages. Available dates provided.
2) A private garden tour of Jack Hyland and Larry Wente's garden in Millerton, N.Y. This garden was featured in the Martha Stewart living magazine. It is a bucolic scene, spanning Dutchess county dairy farms, Indian Lake, and the wooded foothills of the Taconic mountains. This is combined with a one night stay at the nearby Red Lion Inn in Stockbridge. See a slide show of this garden.
3) Enjoy a night out on the town with a one night stay for two at The Fairmont Copley Plaza combined with premium seating at a favorite Boston sports team game.
4) A two night stay at the new Sage Inn and Lounge in Provincetown. While visiting Provincetown, take in a whale watch and a unique art tour of the famous Dune Shacks. All included. Available dates provide.
5) A private six week art course from Arts2You. This is a unique experience to have high quality arts education brought to your doorstep for youth, teens, and adults. An assortment of nice art supplies included.
6) Enjoy a gift certificate for a party of four to Blue Ginger featuring a four course chef's tasting menu for four with paired wine. Yum! Also included are two autographed copies of Ming Tsai's "Ming's Master Recipes".
7) An opportunity to own a beautiful garden sculpture by renowned local artist Karin Stanley
Tickets are $125 per person and may be reserved by ordering online or by calling Maureen Horn at 617-933-4912.