Job: Marketing associate
Location: Renaissance Insurance Group, LLC
Description: Provides executive support for the senior vice president of marketing and coordinates the social media functions of Renaissance Alliance Insurance Services by effectively utilizing integrated online communications and engaging potential prospects and existing Renaissance Alliance Insurance Services members within those networks.
· Bachelors’ degree or equivalent two years of experience in marketing support services and/or marketing administration, event planning and social media skills
· Superior competency in MS Office Suite and social media avenues including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Vine, YouTube and Pinterest
· Thorough knowledge of marketing targeted business grammar, spelling and punctuation.
· Knowledge of web design and website maintenance, including graphic design, layout, and HTML
· Social media, blogging and in-house video production experience preferred including creating content and growing audiences for brand loyalty recognition
· Preferred knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat. Additional professional programs are preferred, must be willing to learn if not proficient already
Job: House cleaning
Location: Wellesley Hills
Description: Bathroom cleaning, kitchen cleaning, general room cleaning, bed changing, oven cleaning and dishes.
Does not provide cleaning supplies (detergents, etc)
Does not provide equipments (vacuum, etc)
Job: Life insurance sales
Location: Howe Insurance Services
Description: Seeking both experienced life agents and those who don’t know the first thing about life insurance to join the team, either full-time or part-time. Training will be provided.
Job: Consulting manager
Location: BNY Mellon
Description: Plans, budgets, staffs and manages multiple projects and teams. Managing consultants broad based responsibilities have a direct impact on company growth. Interprets and defines complex business problems into technical solutions. Maintains solid understanding of implementation methodology. Escalates client requests that are out of scope. Plans and manages moderate-sized or multiple small-sized projects and client relationships to achieve milestones, reporting standards and budgetary requirements. Works with accounting to manage revenue realization. Communicates risks, issues, and status of resolution to management. Motivates staff and creates team cohesion. Participates in the interviewing process. Conducts project reviews.
Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or related field
Seven or more year's experience
MBA or CFA preferred but not required
Demonstrated track record of contributing successfully to the delivery of moderate-sized projects
Excellent understanding of technology and the full suite of the company's technologies
Location: Marillac Residence
Description: Shift is 3 to 8 p.m. and includes Saturdays or Sundays. Candidate will employ patience, compassion and a genuine appreciation of residents.
High School diploma or equivalent preferred
Five years or more experience working with elders who have dementia
Want to see more? Check out our Jobs page.