Invite a friend
What Happens to the Marital Home During Divorce
The Divorce Center, a non-profit organization of professionals from multiple disciplines providing support and education for people going through separation or divorce, is hosting this panel discussion on the various housing options available to divorcing couples during and after the divorce. Topics will include:
- Selling the marital home and splitting the proceeds;
- One spouse staying in the home until children graduate high school or college;
- One spouse buying out the other’s interest;
- What happens when there is no equity and the couple needs to do a short sale; and
- Ramifications of doing a short sale.
|Where||Wellesley Free Library 530 Washington St, Wellesley, MA 02482|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:30 pm–8:30 pm|
More About Wellesley Free Library
The main Wellesley Free Library is located at 530 Washington St., across from Town Hall. The library is open seven days a week and offers an extensive collection of books, as well as online resources. Computer coaching and book discussions are just some of the events held here. The library is surrounded by lush, well-maintained parks. For more information, visit the library's Web site.
Other events here
- Author Visit: Barbara Shapiro Thu, May 30, 7:00 pm–8:45 pm