Invite a friend
WEBINAR: Parents of College Seniors: EQUIP YOUR GRADUATE FOR LAUNCH!
Graduation Season Spectrum Disorder (GSSD) is a common affliction that affects a large majority of students making the transition from the world of school to the real world. For many symptoms of GSSD can be seen anywhere from 1-12 months prior to graduation ceremonies.
GSSD takes many forms including Graduatia-phobia and Job-itis. The student can often display GSSD in the following ways:
- Decide-a-phobia: They feel are too many things that they want to do in their lives and don’t know how to narrow down the choices
- Start Fright: Not sure where to begin searching
- Networking Dread: The idea of networking sounds like a total nightmare to them
- Job Sloth: They simply don’t feel ready to graduate and look for work
- Boomerang Anxiety: The sheer thought of moving back into their old old bedroom after graduation makes them anxious and defensive.
- Friend Envy: Their friends all have jobs or have been on interviews and nothing is happening for them
- Parental Annoyance: You are bugging your child so much about their job search it seems they may have started screening your calls.
Do these symptoms describe your graduate? If they do, please don’t lose faith. My name is Susanne Goldstein and over the years I have diagnosed and alleviated this heartbreaking condition in too many young, bright undergraduates.
My career path has allowed me to work with over 60 companies and organizations throughout the country. I have worked as a Hollywood producer, web developer, career coach, and a buisness strategist. I recently wrote my first book "How to Be the Artistic Director of Your Own Career", which is currently a bestseller on Amazon.
To inform upcoming graduates and equip them with the tools they need to succeed, I will be holding a webinar series, which will supply the foundation needed to take the next step. GSSD CAN BE CURED.
By dedicating one hour a week for 4 weeks to learn my methods, I can GUARANTEE that your graduate will have the techniques they need to break into today’s hyper-competitive job market.
In the coming weeks, I’ll be launching a Monday evening WEBINAR series and a Wednesday evening series. You can sign your child up for one of the two. All workshop sessions will be given LIVE on the Internet with a call in number.
HELP THEM FIND JOBS THAT WILL FUFILL THEM!
MORE INFO ON ME, MY BOOK, AND REGISTRATION
More About Wellesley College
Founded in 1875, Wellesley College is a liberal arts education for women who will make a difference in the world. Located just outside of Boston, Wellesley boasts a 500-acre campus and is home to 2,300 undergraduate students from all 50 states and 68 countries. For more information about the school's programs of study, visit the Wellesley College website.
Other events here
- Dancing at Lughnasa Weekly on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays,