Invite a friend
She Did It/Boston - an event for women 50 and up
Betterafter50.com, in partnership with the Lewis Institute and the Center for Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership at Babson College invites you to step into the next phase of possibility.
SHE DID IT/Boston is about finding what it is you want to do next, taking the first steps to get there, and leaving with the contacts that can help and motivate you to continue. We get it. This is beyond creating a new business or a new venture. It’s about your new adventure, whatever that might be. Whether it is getting fit, traveling to an exotic destination, learning about social media, starting a new social concern, or whether you simply need help figuring it all out, SHE DID IT/Boston will get you going and will empower you to action.
At SHE DID IT/Boston, you will be inspired by stories of ordinary women doing extraordinary things. Our speakers, table talks, discussions and vendors will give you the practical advice you need to find what you want to do next, take the first steps, and meet the people that can help you.
Why Come? You will:
- Leave with NEW Connections
- Learn something new
- Have a technology breakthrough
- Take home documented next steps for your journey
- Be motivated to take a next action step
- Be invited to follow-up with your new friends at BA50
SIGN UP NOW! Invest in yourself! Come and find out “what’s next?” for you on November 13, 2012, 12:00 – 5:00PM (lunch included, closing reception 5-6PM) at the Knight Center at the Babson College campus in Wellesley, MA.
|Where||Babson College 231 Forest St, Wellesley, MA 02481|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||12:00 pm–5:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Seniors|
More About Babson College
Babson College is recognized internationally for its entrepreneurial leadership in a changing global environment. Edward Fiske, author of "The Fiske Guide to Colleges" has put Babson College at the top of his recent "Ten Business Schools that Should Be On Your Radar."
Babson grants BS degrees through its undergraduate program. It grants MBA and custom MS and MBA degrees through the F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business at Babson College. Both programs are accredited by the AACSB International—The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Babson also offers executive education programs to help companies reach their strategic goals.
Babson's campus is located in 370 acres of wooded, lanscaped grounds.
Other events here
- WEEI Supports 7th Annual PMC Kids Rides in Wellesley/Weston Sun, Jun 2, 8:30 am–11:30 am
- 7th Annual Wellesley Weston PMC Kids Ride Sun, Jun 2, 8:30 am–11:30 am
- Girl Empower: The NFTE Summer BizCamp Experience July 8, 2013 / July 9, 2013 / July 10, 2013 / July 11, 2013 / July 12, 2013 / July 15, 2013 / July 16, 2013 / July 17, 2013 / July 18, 2013 / July 19, 2013, 9:00 am–5:00 pm