Invite a friend
MA Alimony Reform Law: 5 Things You Need to Know to Prepare and Protect Yourself!
The groundbreaking Act Reforming Alimony in Massachusetts substantially transforms alimony cases in Massachusetts.
If you are considering divorce, currently in negotiations/litigation, or have an existing alimony order, this new law may well affect you.
This complimentary workshop will address how the new law has changed provisions for alimony:
- By eliminating lifetime alimony
- By creating new types of alimony
- By establishing durational limits on alimony
- By excluding income from assets divided in divorce
- By reducing, terminating or suspending alimony upon cohabitation of the recipient spouse.
Refreshments will be served. Seating is limited; please reserve early.
Please contact Meghan Campbell at 617-439-8527 or via email at email@example.com to register