Invite a friend
Gardeners' Fair at Elm Bank
Come join Mass Hort at our annual Gardeners' Fair.
Special members' hours: 8:00 -9:00 am
Open to the public: 9:00 am - 3:30pm
This year we have expanded the Society Row Plant Sale to include a wider variety of vendors carrying everything you need to plan, dig, plant, and enjoy your home garden space.
Our sponsor White Flower Farm invites you to join their Great Tomato Celebration where you can choose sturdy tomato plants of more than 100 varieties, ranging from heirlooms to the ever-popular hybrid beefsteak and everything in between.
Many of the local chapters of plant specialist societies will continue to offer their own plant varieties including unusual and popular cultivars that Society Row has provided for more than 75 years.
Vendors from around New England will also be selling anything you can think of to help you plant your garden at home including:
- A variety of pots, containers and raised bedding
- Seeds, seedlings and young plants
- Fruits, vegetables, and flowers for planting
- Garden sculpture
- Garden and patio furniture
- Hortucultural Services: Design, Arborists, Lanscape work, etc.
Mass Hort has planned a full day of lectures, children's' activities, food vendors, and fun for the whole family.
More About Massachusetts Horticultural Society
Set on 36 acres, this site is home to the Massachusetts Horticultural Society and the Gardens at Elm Bank, which consists of several gardens sure to delight young and old alike. The grounds - perfect for a stroll or a walk with the dog - are open year-round. Check the Society's website for the frequent events taking place here.
Other events here
- Gardener's Fair Today, May 19, 9:00 am–3:30 pm
- Exploring Spring Herbs and Cooking Techniques Thu, May 30, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Mo Herbs Mo Better- Dinner in the Garden at Mass Hort Thu, May 30, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm