Wellesley's Week in Social Media
A roundup of chatter on Facebook and Twitter from the week.
Here at Wellesley Patch, social media is a big deal.
Social media is one way we interact with you, answer your questions and get to see what's on your mind. Social Media Saturday is a weekly feature where we highlight your questions and thoughts you've shared on Facebook and other media throughout the past week.
Facebook picked up seven new followers this week, the most in a while. The page’s popularity has risen with the temperature, it’s up to 228 and on the rise!
- Reader Kenna Juliani liked a post about the Wellesley Channel's upcoming game show.
- Reader Sandi Eaton and Wellesley Patch editor Bret Silverberg had a discussion about the possible closing of the Babson Park Post Office.
- Reader Milestone at Wellesley wished the Wellesley South Little League team luck in the state finals this weekend.
- Wellesley Patch picked up a handful of followers on Twitter this week. Currently, Wellesley Patch’s Twitter following is up to 409.
- There were mentions and retweets by Milestone at Wellesley (@MilestoneDining) pertaining to the Wellesley South Little League team this week as well.
- Robbie Johnson (@mustangmadhouse) replied to a South post as well: If Wellesley South keeps up their defensive play they definitely can go a lot further
Your town on Facebook
For more Facebook pages Wellesley residents might find interesting, check out our list of "liked" pages on Wellesley's Patch's Facebook. And don’t forget to follow Wellesley Patch at www.twitter.com/WellesleyPatch.