Ways to Spend Valentine's Day in Wellesley
There are numerous ways to spend this Feb. 14 right here in town.
Having trouble deciding what to do on Valentine's Day - Tuesday, Feb. 14? Are those Boston restaurants all booked up? Check the list below for some Valentine's ideas - the best part: you don't have to leave Wellesley!
- Cafe Mangal – This Turkish cafe will be open Valentine's Day night, Feb. 14. As of yesterday, they're pretty booked, but check in to see if there is any availability today.
- Elm Bank Reservation – This is among the most romantic places Wellesley has to offer. Year round, this quiet, serene park is exactly where you want to take your special someone (even if you're not the outdoorsy type).
- Dana Hall Valentine's Day Tea – This annual event is from 3:30 to 5 p.m. on Valentine's Day. Senior citizens are invited to celebrate the day and enjoy a spot of tea.
- Jewett Art Gallery - There is always something happening at Wellesley College's Jewett Art Gallery. On Feb. 14, check out "What Lies Within," featuring art by Wellesley College staffers.
- Milestone of Wellesley still has availability. Check them out downtown.