Waterstone at Wellesley Releases Rental Costs
The luxury senior-living condominiums will open to the public this spring.
Waterstone at Wellesley, the massive luxury senior-living complex that has seemed to swallow much of the Lower Fall area, has released some information about its rental rates and other amenities.
The apartment fees in the complex at 27 Washington St. will be between $5,500 and $8,000 and up per month “depending on style of apartment and campus location,” according to Kayleigh Karutis of Pivot Communications on behalf of Waterstone.
Here is Karutis’ e-mail to Wellesley Patch:
Monthly rental fees range from $5,500 to $8,000+, depending on style of apartment and campus location. The community has a number of floor plans and such to choose from and as a result, rents vary pretty widely. These rents also eliminate property taxes, homeowners insurance, and the like. Also included in the monthly rental fee is:
- 30 meal credits per month
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- All basic utilities
- Free garage parking
- Complimentary scheduled transportation service
- Concierge services
- Access to all community amenities
- Health club with pool and spa
- Cultural and social activities and programs
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all community common areas
- Building and grounds maintenance
- 24/7 security