5 Things You Need to Know Today: Valentine's Day Edition
Your daily roundup of news and events.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, of course!
- The Board of Selectmen granted a common victualler’s license to a group of people interested in opening a restaurant at 978 Worcester St.
- …This comes after different group of prospective restaurateurs were denied a license to open Justine’s restaurant last year.
- Speaking of restaurants, it being Valentine’s Day, do you have any special dinner plans?
- It looks like Valentine’s Day will be warmer than usual. The National Weather Service says the temperature will reach 46 degrees on Cupid’s day.