5 Things You Need to Know Today: March 28
Your daily roundup of news and events.
- Town Meeting approved next fiscal year’s budget, which is balanced. There was little discussion.
- Town Meeting ended last night’s proceedings after the completion of Article No. 17. Article 18 will lead off the next session, which will be Monday, April 2 at 7:30 p.m., middle school auditorium.
- The weather chilled out again yesterday, and there was a chance of fire throughout the region.
- The National Weather Service says there is a chance of showers today but the temperature will be warmer.
- There’s still time to weigh in on our poll on where to get the best French fries in town.