5 Things You Need to Know Today: Dec. 7
Your daily roundup of news and events.
- Though we’ve had several days – it seems like weeks – of unseasonable warmth, snow is finally in the forecast. The National Weather Service calls for rain today, but the area might see a light dusting Thursday.
- The Board of Selectmen said they’d vote in favor of continuing with a single tax rate for all property owners, commercial and residential.
- The United States Postal Service is in the process of considering closing the Babson Park Post Office. They’ve invited the public to issue written feedback, which must be submitted by Jan. 2, 2012.
- It’s the first Wednesday of the month, which means students have a half-day of school.
- There are holiday performances all week, and stay tuned this week for more holiday-related stories.