5 Things You Need to Know Today: Aug. 15
Marching toward fall.
1. The Advisory Committee will meet tonight at 7.
2. Chef Ming Tsai was in Boston yesterday to feed the New England Aquarium's Myrtle the Turtle. Photos are on their way.
3. Speaking of Tsai, did you hear about his forthcoming Boston restaurant?
4. We're also checking into an opening date for the Carter Dayton Home furniture store at the old Whole Foods location.
5. Fall is coming, but it's still summer, how about posting some late-summer photos?