5 Things You Need to Know Today: April 9
Board of Selectmen and other meetings resume following the end of Town Meeting.
Each morning, Wellesley Patch presents “5 Things You Need to Know,” a collection of announcements, events, reminders and odd little ditties to help you organize your day.
1. The Board of Selectmen will meet tonight at 7. The meeting will take place at Town Hall.
2. The potential acquisition of St. James property by the town is on the agenda.
3. The School Committee will meet tomorrow night.
4. The 2012 Boston Marathon will make its way through Wellesley one week from today. Are you running?
5. There is an item on tonight's Selectmen agenda called "Alcohol Regulation Amendments," which may refer to the town's approval to change a bylaw which would allow restaurants with under 100 seats to apply for a liquor license.