5 Things You Need to Know: March 18
Gardens for communities, Cookies for kids, and stained glass for jewelry. Must be Five Things!
1. The National Weather Service is predicting increasing clouds during the day, leading up to some overnight snow--an 80 percent chance. By tomorrow morning, they anticipate another 3 to 5 inches of flakes. Temperatures should range between 35ºF and 30ºF.
2. Your kids like cookies, right? Well, Panera Bread, is doing a Cookies for Kids fundraiser to support Boston Children's Hospital. Between today and the end of the month, Panera will donate $0.10 for every Easter egg cookie sold.
3. Get a Free trial music class today. Classes start up at 10:15 a.m. at Music Together of Wellesley. Register for your free class on their website, and see what they mean when they say it's not just another kids' music class, it's a family.
4. Plants build relationships with each other. In a class at the Wellesley College Botanic Gardens, "Garden as Community" with Botanic Gardens Director Kristina Jones will explore those relationships and how they fit together. 1:30 p.m., the class costs $15.
5. Want to make Stained Glass, Fused Pieces & Dichroic Jewelry? The Workshops atGorse Mill Studios in Needham will teach you how to do just that. Classes cost $150. To schedule a workshop, contact Sheryl Scipione 617.688.2191 or Jordan Fuller 508.314.5645, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit their website at www.artemozzafiato.com.