5 Things You Need to Know: Jan. 28
The latest Five Things you need to know features cards, arts and volunteer training.
1. Snow and sleet are in the National Weather Service's forecast today. Most of the snow should hit after 3 p.m., about a half-inch, about a 70 percent chance by thier estimate. In the evening, about a 90 percent chance of snow and sleet in the evening. Temperatures should range between 34ºF and 29ºF.
2. If you're reading this, are you also reading the Patch Newsletter? We carefully select things to fill up the newsletter, and to fill your inbox with the latest stories from Wellesley!
3. If you enjoy cards, you may well enjoy a game of Bridge at Temple Aliyah. Needham's own Temple Aliyah hosts the game tonight, at 7:15 p.m. They usually play duplicate games lasting about two to three hours. Bring $6 for the game.
4. If you are interested in volunteering for hospice work, you might need some training. Fortunately, Hospice of the North Shore & Greater Boston has a course on Hospice Volunteer Training today. It is a 16-hour course, and for more information, call 978-774-7566 or email email@example.com.
5. What makes are good can be subjective, but some say Art Matters. this afternoon, Waterstone hosts Art Matters. Their discussion of the Renaissance begins at 2 p.m., and they're located at 27 Washington St in Wellesley.