5 Things You Need to Know: Jan. 25
Brunch, exit planning and a winterfest make up the weekend's Five Things!
1. Increasing clouds over the day, with the possibility of snow in the evening. The National Weather Service predicts a 60 percent chance of snow, less than an inch expected. Temperatures will range between 22ºF and 14ºF.
2. When you're ready to leave your business, it will help to have a way out. That's where Boston Legacy Planning comes in with their Business Exit Planning 101. Starting at 8 a.m. today, head over to 160 Gould St Ste 102 in Needham for a free class.
3. Want to help the Greater Boston Food Bank and get some tasty brunch in the process? Not sure how to do it? There's a way: The GBFB Super Hunger Brunch. Which is at Blue Ginger this weekend, Saturday and Sunday. Meals go for $25, $35 and $50 and go to help the Food Bank!
4. If your kids are in the Red Sox Kid Nation, bring them to Winterfest. There they can meet and compete with Red Sox players Will Middlebrooks and Daniel Nava. The free event kicks off at 1 p.m. on Saturday, at Fenway Park--4 Yawkey Way in Boston.
5. Go for A Cappella Go 2013! Part fundraiser, part a cappella concert featuring Needham High School's three a cappella groups, Fermata Nowhere, Treble Rebels and Subway Dwarves. The show starts on Saturday at 7:30 p.m. at Needham High School, and tickets are $15.