5 Things You Need to Know: Jan. 17
Something for people who like cars, Do-it-yourselfers, art aficionados and those who want to relax in quiet. So, Five Things for everyone.
1. After the snows yesterday, the sun is peering through the light clouds today. Mostly sunny, according to the National Weather Service, with a high of 41ºF. The evening should have about a 20 percent chance of snow, and the temperatures will dip to 14ºF.
2. If you're a gearhead, perhaps you already know. The New England International Auto Show 2013 starts today. It's the biggest in the six-state area, with 32 manufacutrers stopping by. It's at 415 Summer St, Boston starting at noon. Tickets are Adults, $12 children are (6-12 yrs) cost $6; and anyone five and under is free.
3. If you live in a Colonial or a Ranch home, there is a Weatherization Workshop for you. The Needham Historical Society is running one today, and they'll give you the tips you need to stay good this season at 7 p.m.
4. The Wellesley Summer Theatre Company is taking you on a Holiday (by Philip Barry). The show starts at 7 p.m. at Wellesley College. Tickets are $20, and if you miss tonight's show, you can catch it tomorrow and over the weekend.
5. If you need to unplug, catch your breath and, well, heal, there is something going on tonight which is just that. A Healing Service at the The Congregational Church of Needham, which starts at 7 p.m.