5 Things You Need to Know: Feb. 15
A weekend for children, and for children of Eden--unless you're looking at Synchronized swimming.
1. The National Weather Service expects today to be mostly sunny during the day, with a high of 52ºF and a low of 30ºF. They also anticipate about a 20 percent chance of snow, with the evening otherwise being partly cloudy.
2. You may already get our newsletters, but did you know there's more you may be missing from Wellesley Patch? Follow our Facebook or Twitter accounts for all of the stories we post--some of which don't make it into the newsletter.
3. Granola bars may not be your kids' favorites, but they may have something different to say when they make the bars themselves. Saturday's free Kids Club Cooking Activity at Whole Foods Market, is just that: home-made granola bars. Stop by the shop at 12:30 p.m.
4. This weekend, the Wellesley Players Present "Children of Eden," a two-act musical play based on two well-known stories from the Biblical book of Genesis: Adam and Eve and Noah's ark. Showings are at 2 p.m. and 8 p.m. on Saturday, with a matinee on Sunday. at Arsenal Center for the Arts (321 Arsenal St, Watertown) and tickets are $25.
5. Swimming is one thing, swimming and mimicking the person next to you is another. The YMCA is offering Synchronized Swimming classes for Adults at 6:30 p.m. Sunday (the Great Plain Ave location in Needham).