5 Things You Need to Know: Dec. 12
Five things for Needham and Wellesley for today, Dec. 12.
1. Clear skies ahead, says the National Weather Service. Temperatures expected to range form 42ºF to 26ºF lows.
2. Last night, Needham's crowdsourced menorah was lit outside of Needham Town Hall. You can see the lighting by visiting the article we ran about it on Needham Patch--if you would like to learn more about the menorah, head over to Facebook and like Needham Patch's post. 25 likes, and we'll add some more footage.
And if you're not already following Wellesley Patch on Facebook, stop there and give us a Like as well.
3. Kids aged 3 to 10 can get some more speed and agility from their soccer game from the Atletico Soccer Academy Indoor Soccer Training, which happens to be at Boston Sports Clubs tonight at 6 p.m. The hour-long classes have pricing depending on ages, and options for private lessons.
4. Tonight, 6:45 p.m., the Boston Celtics celebrate Hanukkah at Jewish Heritage Night. Tickets are $25, and you need to e-mail info@GotChabad.com. They will have a free-throw competition after the game, a menorah lighting on the court, a kisher hot dog stand, and a concert.
5. If you want to sing along in the April 2013 production of Gypsy, then the The Weston Friendly Society has just the Auditions for you. At the Town Hall in Weston, 11 Townhouse Rd, children between the ages of 7 and 15 audition starting at 7:00. Adults, ages 16 and up, should arrive by 8:30. All children should be prepared to sing and dance.