5 Things You Need to Know: Dec. 10
A chef, a photographer and all that jazz--and more in today's Five Things you Need to Know.
1. Rain, up to half-an-inch of it, expected today. A 90 percent chance today, according to the National Weather Service. There is a 70 percent chance of showers in the evening. 61ºF highs and 41ºF lows also expected throughout the day.
2. Soulmachine is playing some blues, early rock and roll, Rhythm and Blues, jump blues, Soul, Funk, and Jazz tonight for: Blues soul and jazz at the UU. It starts up at Unitarian Church of Wellesley Hills at 11:30, and is a free show.
3. Blue Ginger chef, and author Ming Tsai heads to Waterstone at Wellesley for a public book signing at 2 p.m. today. He'll be sharing some thoughts on the book, and signing copies for anyone who stops by. It's free and open to the public, but they'd like an RSVP: call 781-235-1614
4. Wellesley College hosts a street fashion blogger. 7 p.m. tonight, The Sartorialist Comes to Wellesley. Starting at 7 p.m., he'll be talking about his book and the world of fashion photography--and sharing some tips in a free evening. While you're there, check out the Davis Museum’s current exhibition, “A Generous Medium.”
5. Don't forget to sign up for Wellesley Patch's newsletter, to make sure you're getting all of our news, bulletins and more directly in your inbox!