2012's Top Business Stories in Wellesley: Olive Oil, Barbers and Pizza
Some of the most-read stories on Wellesley Patch in 2012: Pizza shops close, Olive Oil served and Barbers open.
2012 was another big year for the business scene in Wellesley. Openings and some closings, as well as a well-serving olive oil shop. Here are some of the most-read stories on Wellesley this year.
- Selectmen Grant License to Open Restaurant at 978 Worcester St.
- Olive Oil Shop Serves Needs of Wellesley Square
- Swellesley: Jimmy’s Café to Close Jan. 31
- Roosters Old Fashioned Barber Shop Opens in Linden Square
- Upper Crust Pizzeria Woes Deepen (which lead to Wellesley's Upper Crust Closed, at Least for Now)
Do you agree with this list? Disagree? What did you think were the top stories this year?